The Importance of Keeping Good Roof Over Your Head.
A Good Roof is a Good Value.
Keeping your roof in top shape is one of the best ways to improve a home's value. In fact, a new roof is one of the most important investments you will put into your home.
Should you decide to sell your house, one of the first questions a prospective buyer will ask is, "How old is the roof?"
A change in roof color or style can make your whole haouse look better. And improved appearance means better value.
How To Spot a Roof Going Bad.
It's pretty easy to tell if you need a new roof. Here are a few things to look for:
- Is the roof more than 15 years old?
- Have you noticed torn, missing or loose shingles?
- Have youe noticed curled, cracked or blistered shingles?
- Are your shingles loosing their protective coat of granules?
- Is the flashing (asphalt based or metal) around vent pipes, chimney and roof valleys showing signs of age or damage?
- Is the caulking around the flashing dry, cracked or missing?
- Are there signs of leaks inside or outside your house?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may very well need a new roof.
Contact us today to schedule a roof inspection.